Get Support for AOL Shield & Shield Pro
Let’s Get Started with AOL Shield
Simply follow the instructions for downloading and updating AOL Shield software on various systems to protect your online activities.
Download and Install AOL Shield Using Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer or click here to access the website of AOL shield pro.
- Then press a blue button on the right side of the page labeled as-” Free download.
- Now, at the bottom of the Internet Explorer screen, press the “Start” icon.
- A dialog box opens, asking “Would you like to allow this software to make changes to your PC?” Press the “Yes” key to begin the update.
- Tap “Previous” on the AOL shield pro installation tab, “I approve” on the license agreement page, and eventually tap “Download” to complete the process in the configuration browser.
Note: Finally restart the device to activate the browser and enable its security features.
Download and Install AOL Shield Using Firefox
The method will be the same here in the Firefox browser as in Internet Explorer. The only exception, though, is in Step 3, where the folder will be saved first on the computer and the installation process will begin by clicking on this downloaded document.
Note: The procedure will be the same as with Internet Explorer when it comes to uploading or updating AOL shield via Chrome and Microsoft Edge Browser.
Troubled with AOL Shield Error? Learn What to Do
Normally, shifting the pointer to the top of the bar or changing the browser settings will fix the Anti-Keylogging bar hiding issue.
Resolve AOL Shield Issues Like Pro
Consistent security issue
Can’t protect your AOL shield browser activities? Then, get in touch with experts and get protection for things you do online on a daily basis.
Worried about keylogging as sensitive data is transmitted online? Then let us help you with our experts.AOL Shield, Download AOL shield