Tired with AOL Desktop Gold Reinstall Problems? Let us help you with its Troubleshooting
Can’t reinstall AOL Gold or your entire system on New PC Replaced hard drive?
- Tried but failed on new hardware to reinstall the Desktop Gold program?
- Discover how to correct the error!
What if AOL Premium Gold can not be mounted on a new PC or hard drive?
If you see any mistake in this case, don’t hesitate first of all!
Alternatively, feel delighted-because AOL Premium gold can be reinstalled either on a floppy disk or via the Internet.
Access Compact Disk to New PC Setup AOL Account
- Next, insert AOL Pc Gold CD into the disk of the unit.
- The AOL Gold program in the CD generally starts automatically. If it does not begin, however, navigate to the directory and double-click the installer to launch AOL Gold.
- Tap in the setup wizard window on “Advanced program participant” and enter your encrypted login credentials to verify AOL membership validity. Make sure that during the process you are connected to the Internet.
- Follow the on-screen guidance to set up AOL Desktop Gold on your new PC once the validation is through. In the case of a new hard drive, select the destination folder and click OK to complete the reinstall process of AOL Desktop Gold.
Corrupt Installer – Can’t reinstall AOL Gold
When AOL Desktop Gold does not respond immediately after deployment-it means that you have downloaded the compromised AOL Desktop Gold update extension.
What to do in this scenario?
- Uninstall the system’s AOL Desktop Gold program and also delete the current download file for AOL Desktop Gold.
- Next, find the reliable source for downloading AOL Desktop Gold and double-click the installer to complete the procedure.
- Use the anti-virus or any other scanner tool on your PC to scan it once the AOL installer is saved on your PC. If the scanner in the AOL Desktop Gold installer detects some unusual item, search for some other origin.
- Otherwise, you can immediately start reinstalling the AOL Desktop gold process!
Can’t Reinstall AOL Gold on New PC
Hard drive repaired, or the entire system? Tried but failed on new hardware to reinstall the Desktop Gold program?Learn how to correct the error!
What if AOL Desktop Gold can not be installed on a new PC or hard drive?
Don’t worry first of all if you see any errors in this case!
Instead, feel delighted-as AOL Desktop gold can be reinstalled either on a compact disk or via the Internet.
Link Compact Disk with Current Computer Install AOL Profile
- First, insert AOL Pc Gold CD into the disk of the unit.
- The AOL Gold system of CD generally starts immediately. If it does not begin, however, navigate to the directory and double-click the installer to launch AOL Gold.
- Click in the setup wizard window on “Advanced plan member” and type your authenticated login credentials to confirm AOL membership validity. Make sure that during the operation you are connected to the Internet.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up AOL Desktop Gold on your new PC once the verification is complete. In the case of a new hard drive, select the destination folder and click OK to complete the process of reinstalling AOL Desktop Gold.
Unable to reinstall AOL Gold after OS Update
If you see an AOL error message, “Run your software program as a normal user instead of an administrator,” then the troubleshooting steps are here:
- Right-click the installer of AOL Desktop Gold and uncheck “Run as an administrator.”
- Try reinstalling AOL Premium Gold first.
- If the error persists, open the command prompt and execute the cmd script in question to compel the reinstallation of the AOL Desktop Gold software as a regular client.
You can also try to fix the error by cleaning the system boot process.
- Enter ‘msconfig’ to open ‘System Configuration’ window.
- Next, under ‘Services’ tab, select ‘Hide all Microsoft services’ checkbox and click ‘Disable all’ button.
- Then, open Task Manager and navigate to ‘Startup’ tab for disabling all programs.